Monday, September 29, 2008

Slip of a Thing....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I always get caught staring at those girls wearing the slip as a dress with boots and a cozy sweater combo. How do they pull it off? It's such a pretty, feminine look. And bold. I've tried that look and its one of those outfits that makes me want to go home in the middle of the day and change. But I love slips. And vintage ones are so very pretty. So....I recently started wearing slips under all my dresses - even if its not needed. I love the little lace that peeks out the hem of my dress. And the Mr. likes that part, too. The best slips have a little stretch and some ornate, pretty lace around the hem. I keep bringing them into the shop and they keep flying out so you must like them, too.

2 comments:

Alika Cooper said...

are any of these available online?

Bluebird Shop said...

Soon! On Etsy. We'll keep you posted.